Ph Cr Peel
The Ph Cr Peel against rosacea
The Ph Cr Peel is a comprehensive dermatology protocol against chronic redness, using a medical peel and products for preparation at home.
The pH formula CR peel (chronic redness) is a particularly effective treatment for rosacea (acne rosacea).
The CR peel for rosacea combine acids with antibacterial properties for the skin, vitamins for antioxidant protection and shine, trace elements, amino acids and various anti-inflammatory components so strong that they effect a chemical reconstruction of the skin in a completely controlled and safe way.
The peel process in rosacea
The pHformula CR peel uses the PH-DVC carrier system which ensures that the drastic substances of the treatment will penetrate deeply in the skin, in an even and controlled way, without causing any irritation or peel-off.
The pHformula CR peel for rosacea contains the following:
- Retinol: A vitamin A derivative which, when in small doses, helps improve skin tolerance without irritating it.
- Mandelic acid: A mild acid with antimicrobial properties. Fights against bacteria causing acne rosacea. Ideal for skins with rashes that require milder treatments because of their sensitivity.
- Lactic acid: A mild acid which helps in skin resurfacing and hydration.
- Salicylic acid: A keratolytic that helps treatment substances effectively penetrate the skin.
The peeling process for rosacea
The treatment for rosacea using the pHformula CR peel comprises the peeling process at the clinic as well as stages of preparation and recovery at home.
- Preparation: About two weeks before you have the peel, and in between sessions, it is ideal to prepare your skin with products containing drastic substances. This will help get a better result. The key product for preparation is the A.C.T.I.V.E. formula with salicylic acid, glycolic acid, pyruvic acid, lactobionic acid, retinol.
- The pHformula C.R peel: Enriched with drastic substances, it is a peel applied at the clinic, preserving skin health and restoring damage. It helps completely restore chronic redness and acne rosacea, and is specifically designed with antimicrobial properties for reducing redness and preventing recurrence.
- Cleansing: Anyone following the peel protocol against chronic redness should use a special facial cleanser, the E.X.F.O. cleanse, which is recommended after the peel and for mild exfoliation at home after the treatment.
- Recovery: Using the P.O.S.T. recovery cream with soothing properties is recommended after the treatment, both at the clinic and at home.
How many sessions will I need for rosacea?
The peeling treatment for rosacea is effected every 15 days and is completed in a cycle of 4-6 sessions.
The effects of the Ph Cr Peel against rosacea
The peeling treatment for rosacea reduces symptoms such as rashes, redness, pustules (observed in rosacea).
After the peeling treatment using the pHformula CR peel for rosacea, the appearance of the skin is restored, its overall health is improved and future recurrence is prevented.
It is a strong skin reconstructing treatment, completely safe, with immediate results and without any side-effects. Its advantage is that it can be done all year round and involves no downtime.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with the doctor